Ratolest Brno z.s.
Brno, Czech Republic
Ratolest Brno has been operating in Brno and its surroundings since 1995. We provide social and preventive services to children, young people and their families in need. Our activities are based on prevention; we successfully address the causes of problems as well as their consequences. Our mission is to help socially disadvantaged children, young people and families address the adverse situation preventing them from having an equal chance of living a good life and integrating into society. Our activity includes supporting and developing volunteering.
Ratolest Brno operates several programs and services:
- Low-threshold club for children and youth Likusák
- Low-threshold club for children and youth Pavlač
- Centre for Prevention and Resocialization
- Centre for Endangered Families
- Volunteer Centre
- Ratolest Gallery (charity art project).