- 10+1 Good Practices in Preventing Intolerance, Discrimination, and Group Hatred in Central and Eastern Europe
Final publication of the project, published in English, German, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Bulgarian and Hungarian language
- The EU’s “Islamism” bias and its “added damage” in Central and Eastern Europe
Article by Oliver Kossack and Harald Weilnböck, published 26 Nov 2019 on https://www.opendemocracy.net
Read the article
- Advocacy to Prevent Intolerance, Discrimination and Group-focused Enmity of Youth in Bulgaria, Germany and the Visegrad Group
CEE Prevent Net Working Paper, October 2019
- How to do prevention of radicalisation and group hatred in Central and Eastern Europe? – And how to set up exit programs across Europe?
Intervention from the floor at the OSCE Counter-Terrorism Conference Bratislava March 2019 by Harald Weilnböck
- Safeguarding young people and supporting tomorrow’s societies – in Central and Eastern Europe.
GERDraft Mission statement of the CEE Prevent Net project, 18.11.2018, by the CEE Prevent Net consortium